Hi.. I'm having problems with my torrent downloads. When I use utorrent as my client, the speed is stuck to 11 Kbps. I tried changing the port number but it doesn't make any progress. When I finally gave up utorrent, I tried Torrent2Exe which converts a .torrent file into a .exe file and automatically downloads the torrent. Here, I reach up to 40 Kbps of download speed (which is normal). What could be the problem of using utorrent? Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

its got built in security features that wont let you download that fast and its horrible in general i would give you stuff but i cant say sites on here or i would be banned from the site and i dont want that happening and not too mention i really cant give the stuff i find out anyways.

its got built in security features that wont let you download that fast and its horrible in general i would give you stuff but i cant say sites on here or i would be banned from the site and i dont want that happening and not too mention i really cant give the stuff i find out anyways.

I use Utorrent myself, with no problems as long as you have you machine ported correctly. you have to set ur machine up with a static ip rather than a Dhcp. This link should help you port your router along with your computer www.portforward.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.