I use Windows vista

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Click the Start button, then the arrow in the lower right corner of the menu. I don't have a laptop but on a PC that arrow shows a menu that says reboot. See the circle in the attached bitmap picture

To reboot (or restart) your PC, do just as you would to shut it down, except select restart rather than shut down. If your computer has frozen (locked up) and you cannot get it to do anything, hold the power button in for a count of 5. That will shut it down and you can power it back up normally.

or visit blog http://articalsworld.blogspot.com

good info, to bad you weren't around in aug 08, when poster asked the question .lol

commented: Good catch +26

gettem cap

hey click on the start > there's a small arrow(pointing RIGHT) in the left bottom > click it and u will get ALL the Power House Options there at your Click(sleep,hibernate,shut down,RESTART,....)
njoy....

i have acer laptop but it has password i did not logon and i dont have acer cd to reboot my laptop so tell me what i do to reboot or dalet the password.

How do I reboot my windows vista using function keys. forgot which one 8 or 11

how do i reboot a hp presario 2003

how do i reboot a hp presario 2003

See start menu button.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.