Hi,
internet is connected to my computer, I am able to open Skype and MSN and work with that, but I can not connect to the internet using browsers like Firfox, internet Explorer and ... .
Any body have any suggestion,
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This might sound like a real stab in the dark, but if you are truly connceted and you're sure of this. Have you tried changing your internet options to "automatically detect settings" under your LAN settings. I guess the real question is, how are you connected? Might want to give a little more information about connection.

Hi,
internet is connected to my computer, I am able to open Skype and MSN and work with that, but I can not connect to the internet using browsers like Firfox, internet Explorer and ... .
Any body have any suggestion,
Thanks

Majid,

Click the Start button, then Run...type CMD and return. Or just bring up the black DOS screen. In the command screen type ipconfig /all and paster that result here.

zeroth

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.