Hii to alll my new friendss..
Hii I am Laiju.C.Babu. I am working as system administrator. I am new to this webiste and new to the field..
Problem which im facing currently is i have windows 2003 server on that servers error code 333 is showing. PLzz help me out in this situation..

Hi,
The following is copied from an earlier Daniweb posting, see if it helps you.

"Hi,
We had a similar problem yesterday - just the ID333 part anyway.

Try running task manager looking at processes with 'handles' selected to view (click on the view tab & tick the 'handles' box.

We found two processes in there that were building up to many 10s of thousands of handles - when I looked the names up on google one of them came out as a trojan (not found by AV). We stopped the process & it came right back, so I did a search for the file & changed its .exe to .xxx then killed the process again & it stayed dead.

Also if you look in Performance I bet you'll find that the counter which shows Kernel memory is slowly counting up - when that gets high enough the error 333 kicks off because there isnt enough memory left for the system to read & write.

Once we were happy that every thing was still running OK we did a search through the registry for the file names - they all appeared together in one key - and we deleted those keys (made a backup first).

Touch wood the server has now been running for about 30 hours!

Hope this helps"

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.