I did not know where to post this question but here it is:
Where would I find a copy of Windows 3.1?
I just would like to mess around with it!

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Try E-BAY maybe

Nope! I searched all of it and I can't find it. I would be nice to install with VPC and mess around with it.

Nope! I searched all of it and I can't find it. I would be nice to install with VPC and mess around with it.

I have 3.11 on floppies ,i could zip them up and email them to you if you want .

I have 3.11 on floppies ,i could zip them up and email them to you if you want .

That would be great!

Thanks

That would be great!

Thanks

give me a couple of days to get it all together.really busy right now !

give me a couple of days to get it all together.really busy right now !

Not a problem, take your time!

Thanks again!!:)

Not a problem, take your time!

Thanks again!!:)

sorry for taking so long I searched for the floppys and iam missing disk #4 ,sorry ,can't find it anywhere !
Also If i sent them to you there would be a compresson problem with copying them to Floppys

Question:
Would sending him a copy violate the policies of this site...
I have all 8 discs for Windows 3.11 and the tool to fit them back onto floppies

Question:
Would sending him a copy violate the policies of this site...
I have all 8 discs for Windows 3.11 and the tool to fit them back onto floppies

I am not sure if that is violating any policies of this site, I would not want anyone to get into any trouble for it. I think I have my e-mail on this forum so maybe you can send it there.

Thanks Again for the help!

Didn't see your Email address...

haha good old days of 3.11, i have a 52mb hard drive with win 3.11 on it that still works!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.