Hi everybody, I'm new to this. My name is Dusty, anyways I was helping a friend with burning pics to cd-r. It was successful and then when tried to view the pics, it showed up as a blank cd. It said, it got 271 mb out of 700 mb, but everytime I click on it to view the pictures, it wouldn't let me at all. It shows blank cd. What could be the problem? Thanks!

Dusty:?:

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Stefano Mtangoo

May be it got wrong during finalization process, or your computer have got a problem or it burnt wrong. Many possibilities! But restart your machine or test in another machine. BTW what Burning software do you use???
Steve

May be it got wrong during finalization process, or your computer have got a problem or it burnt wrong. Many possibilities! But restart your machine or test in another machine. BTW what Burning software do you use???
Steve

I just found out what was wrong with it. It's the cd rom, its no good now. I tried to put in a game cd in and it can not read it at all. So good thing its a simple fix. :cool:

Dusty

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.