Hi everybody, I'm new to this. My name is Dusty, anyways I was helping a friend with burning pics to cd-r. It was successful and then when tried to view the pics, it showed up as a blank cd. It said, it got 271 mb out of 700 mb, but everytime I click on it to view the pictures, it wouldn't let me at all. It shows blank cd. What could be the problem? Thanks!

Dusty:?:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

May be it got wrong during finalization process, or your computer have got a problem or it burnt wrong. Many possibilities! But restart your machine or test in another machine. BTW what Burning software do you use???
Steve

May be it got wrong during finalization process, or your computer have got a problem or it burnt wrong. Many possibilities! But restart your machine or test in another machine. BTW what Burning software do you use???
Steve

I just found out what was wrong with it. It's the cd rom, its no good now. I tried to put in a game cd in and it can not read it at all. So good thing its a simple fix. :cool:

Dusty

is problem solved? If yes, then mark it solved

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.