Hello I want to downgrade to windows XP pro SP2 and have everything installed.

So far I found audio drivers for L355D-S7825 that worked through RealTek but I tried the PCI LAN drivers and they didn't work.

Right now Im using puppy Linux and puppy Linux is using RealTek RTL-8169 gigabit Ethernet driver to access the internet , modual=r8169 Bus=PCI interface=eth0
this works perfectly for accessing the internet on my Toshiba L355D-S7825

However when I downloaded the same RealTek RTL-8169 drivers that are meant to work on XP it didn't work, I downloaded the drivers from Toshiba and they as well do not work, and they don't seem to offer the PCI LAN drivers they only offer it for vista

I also downloaded allot of other drivers and tested them which were recommended but these as well didn't work these were sl25lanx.exe, REDETH-00817004-UN.exe and PCI_Install_5699_0828.zip which didn't work after installation.

if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated.

ok i figured out how to fix it really simple

please delete this thread and my account , the issue I had was really simple no brainer and I solved it myself, also despite the fact that a thread to a software download was 100% legal since all software and information's came directly from the authors page free to download and to use despite this the thread was deleted and falsely claimed not legal so i will not be posting again so please delete my account as well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.