I wish to change home page (to CNN) but the page only occupies the left half of the screen! How can I expand it to a full screen (as was my previous home page ((Netscape)?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I wish to change home page (to CNN) but the page only occupies the left half of the screen! How can I expand it to a full screen (as was my previous home page ((Netscape)?

Web sites are optimised to certing screen resaloutions and cnn looks like its created for the popular 800x640 , I have my screen set to 1024x768 and i get 3/4 screen with cnn same with netscape ,you could ghange your screen setting to 800x640 it will fill up the screen ,to change res,right click on you desktop/properties /settings /advanced ,

A much more fuller homepage would make it not so complicating for new users such as myself. Less adds and viruses so new comers can enjoy the experience of being online and enjoy the information and knowledge the web has to offer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.