:lol: Hi I need some serious help, :cry: I have a BT Voyager 105 after installing SP2 I connected to the web but I cant browse I keep getting time out that’s what I was told by BT technical support staff. If I uninstalling SP2 my I can browse with out any problems at all

I’m running windows XP home edition AMD athlon 1.6

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Could be your drivers need updated. Check the brand of computer you have web site. Also It could be a bad install. Sometimes that just happens. You may consider ordering the disk from microsoft. Its free and it took about a week for mine to come in........Hope that helps.......peace........im out

:lol: Hi the problem is all salted out it had something to do with my IP address. I type ipconfig commend line to check my IP address, it was showing IP as being 227 when it is meant to start with an 81. Since use shareaza I have being get a lot o virus and spyware, probable had change my settings so I reinstalled windows the in installed SP2 from CD I got from Microsoft and my internet is working fine now. :evil: But what really pi???? me off is I spent hour on the phone to MS for them to tell me it’s a problem with my IP address

Just like to thank everybody who replayed :cool:

:lol: Hi the problem is all salted out it had something to do with my IP address. I type ipconfig commend line to check my IP address, it was showing IP as being 227 when it is meant to start with an 81. Since use shareaza I have being get a lot o virus and spyware, probable had change my settings so I reinstalled windows the in installed SP2 from CD I got from Microsoft and my internet is working fine now. :evil: But what really pi???? me off is I spent hour on the phone to MS for them to tell me it’s a problem with my IP address

Just like to thank everybody who replayed :cool:

Thanks for sharing your fix :)

Using any P2P programs are likely to lead to problems; a good reason to stay away from them!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.