CAN someone please tell me what to do here? Is there any way first of all for me to find out who is doing this i already reported it but i have a feeling it will still keep happening.....ive changed password and sec question does not matter still happening they put in code snippet a webpage and pic gallery of dirty sites and I have a 6 year old son that comes on this computer. I AM FURIOUS..........WHAT DO I DO TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING OR IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO? IF NOT SHOULD I JUST DELETE THE ACCOUNT? AND HOW DO I DO THAT IT IS AN AOL FREE E ADDRESS AND PROFILE............:sad:
EVERYTIME I WRITE SOMETHING THEY GO IN AND REMOVE ALL MY PICS EVERYTHING I WROTE AND ADD DIRTY THINGS . THAT'S GREAT FOR A SINGLE PARENT WITH A 6 YEAR OLD SON TO SEE. WHAT DO I DO PLEASE HELP ME? girlygirl.............................

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

They hacked into my profile

Hacking of your AOL profile has nothing to do with Windows Vista.
You should explain what technologies you using on AOL PHP/ASP/ASP.NET/JSP, are there any databases, do you have any scripts there (JavaScript, VBScript)

PS: I would recommend reading forum rules as forum flooding is not welcomed

Better move this thread to where it should be,she seems to be a newbie without much of an idea.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.