The last time I started a thread I had spyware.. I think that it has to do with this a lot.. It seem like with the last and this one, is caused by the security center alert. This time it is saying there is a Win32.Zafi.B but really I think it is a rouge program..(or however you would call it). I look around the net and found that this was a problem so I assume now that this is. It does give the option to enable protection yet lead to "Ultimate Fixer" and so on. I dont know why but somehow I guess the security is embbed (I think the word is) with bad stuff. I could have given it to the school res tech, but want to try to fix this to gain more knowledge. Hope someone can tell me something that will help.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Download Malwarebytes Antimalware and run it on your pc. It does a pretty good job of getting rid of the nasties.

Yea... That kind of been done with the last problem.. Yet there something that is keeping the problem going out.. I'm wondering if there something I should check. Like if there is a folder that would have everything that would be overlook maybe.

Have you run a scan in safe mode? Ususally I run CCleaner to get rid of all the temp files, run Malwarebytes Antimalware, and if that doesn't work, I run a full scan of Antimalware in safe mode.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.