Hi
I've tried many things so far but cannot get my palm Zire31 (not phone) to sync with outlook 2007 on my windows 7 64 bit system.
I understand that it is supposed to be able to sync with vista. So I would think it should work. Any ideas

related question. Apparantyl there is an online service that offers syncing with pretty much ALL devices. I may have to go that rout if I cannot resolve my issue. Anyone know anything about these services?
Thank you

Hi
I've tried many things so far but cannot get my palm Zire31 (not phone) to sync with outlook 2007 on my windows 7 64 bit system.
I understand that it is supposed to be able to sync with vista. So I would think it should work. Any ideas

related question. Apparantyl there is an online service that offers syncing with pretty much ALL devices. I may have to go that rout if I cannot resolve my issue. Anyone know anything about these services?
Thank you

I would love this service.
I have the palm centro ( can't stand it ) I have sooooo many problems w/ it
I hook up the phone to the USB port then reboot and then turn on the sync tool, it then connects and charges.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.