Whoo!

I've never been so happy to see my computer again.. 4 days ago my hard drive died / crashed with no backup since last year.

needless to say I thought I lost 7gb of workd and data.

I was going crazy so I looked online for some datarecovery services and sent my drive to drivesavers and they couldn't do sh!t for me. When I got he drive back I tried this place called DataLeach (www.dataleach.com and they were able to recover about 95% of my files..

Yipee!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

lmao! awesome! are those work files, as in a job? or just stuff youve collected over the years?

lol, i have about 100 gigs of stuff, if i lost it all, id comit suicide :D

MGM out

lol, i have about 100 gigs of stuff, if I lost it all, I'd commit suicide :D

I know what you mean. Looks like some of us need to invest in a DVD burner... I can hardly wait for the 23 GB discs...

23 GB!?!? jeeze... they're DVD's then right???

and yea, i need to get a DVD burner, but I just now got myself a faster CD burner :p (52x ;))

MGM out

Guys how do you burn some graphics? My CD writer (BenQ) with a speed of 48*16*48 is mostly able to write data and audio.

Guys how do you burn some graphics? My CD writer (BenQ) with a speed of 48*16*48 is mostly able to write data and audio.

What kind of graphics do you want to burn? There are ways of creating "slideshow" CDs that will play in DVD players, for example. Of course graphic files can be treated as data, too. What's your intended purpose?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.