I want to know that which OS in the world have the most beautiful cursors, even I don't the name of all OS's but if you know any please let me know and if also have the cursors pack send me or paste the link here. Right now I am using windows xp and I am tired from its cursors. I want to change from them now.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

UM, why don't you Google "cursor packs", just as suggestion. Even XP supported using alternate cursors. A tonne of the around!

I want to know that which OS in the world have the most beautiful cursors, even I don't the name of all OS's but if you know any please let me know and if also have the cursors pack send me or paste the link here. Right now I am using windows xp and I am tired from its cursors. I want to change from them now.

Thanks

Maybe I'm having a bad day and being plain rude, but haven't you got anything more important to worry about?

Maybe I'm having a bad day and being plain rude, but haven't you got anything more important to worry about?

No, not being rude. It constantly amazes me how ppl can find this site via a Google search, but lack the basic intellect to track down even the most simplistic answers to their problems via the same method :S

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.