As far a internet speed is it better to open up a new window or a new tab??? I don't like the tab option because you can't scroll through the different internet pages, like you can't when you have multiple internet pages open. What is more efficient for max speed??

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

Hi, i cant imagin how one would be faster than the other ,as in my opinion what on the page you are going to detemines howe fast it loads .
and i don't under stand your not lining tabs as it was one of the biggest reasons people like and made the swithc to Firefox ,maybe just a miss use of the scroll[ to scroll is to move page from top to bottom or left to right ] on your part but you can quickly go from page to page by simply clicking on the tap across the top of the page in the toolbar

Edited by caperjack: n/a

Must agree with caperjack speed a page opens is not dependant on how you open it but on how fast your connection is. For ease of access tabs are probably better than seperate windows.

Windows 7 is faster than Vista and its proven.
for detailed info: http://windows7.iyogi.net/

What about comparing Win 7 with XP, which one faster ?

By the way, I'm a big fan of XP, is it worth to upgrade to Win 7 ?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.