Ok after my monitor was flickering i got a BSod with this tech Info

Stop: 0x0000009c 90x00000004, 0x80545ff0, 0xb2000000, 0x00070fo(or 0 not sure cant read writing)f)

Any idea i am sick of this

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by snoopstaa

Did you try googling it? also can you get the rest of the first line?

thats the whole thing

Stop: 0x0000009c (90x00000004, 0x80545ff0, 0xb2000000, 0x00070fo(or 0 not sure cant read writing)f)

Well DID you try googling it?
I posted in another thread that I read in ANOTHER thread that RAM problems usually give BSOD errors. Have you checked your RAM thoroughly?

how would i check the ram

And i bought a converter from the home depot that converts a 3 prong plug into a 2 prong plug. because the outlet that i use is a 2 prong only. there fore i dont think the comp. is getting enuf power

how would i check the ram

And i bought a converter from the home depot that converts a 3 prong plug into a 2 prong plug. because the outlet that i use is a 2 prong only. there fore i dont think the comp. is getting enuf power

http://www.memtest.org/ has a program to test your ram. You can either make a floppy disc or a cd that runs before windows boots up. I advise making a floppy disc if you can. You should leave the program on overnight because it takes awhile to get accurate results.

And I posted in your monitor thread about the power

http://www.memtest.org/ has a program to test your ram. You can either make a floppy disc or a cd that runs before windows boots up. I advise making a floppy disc if you can. You should leave the program on overnight because it takes awhile to get accurate results.

And I posted in your monitor thread about the power

Ok i will prolly try this cept i have to use cd cux i dont have a floppy drive :rolleyes:

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.