Ok after my monitor was flickering i got a BSod with this tech Info

Stop: 0x0000009c 90x00000004, 0x80545ff0, 0xb2000000, 0x00070fo(or 0 not sure cant read writing)f)

Any idea i am sick of this

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Any Ideas

Did you try googling it? also can you get the rest of the first line?

Did you try googling it? also can you get the rest of the first line?

thats the whole thing

Stop: 0x0000009c (90x00000004, 0x80545ff0, 0xb2000000, 0x00070fo(or 0 not sure cant read writing)f)

Well DID you try googling it?
I posted in another thread that I read in ANOTHER thread that RAM problems usually give BSOD errors. Have you checked your RAM thoroughly?

how would i check the ram

And i bought a converter from the home depot that converts a 3 prong plug into a 2 prong plug. because the outlet that i use is a 2 prong only. there fore i dont think the comp. is getting enuf power

how would i check the ram

And i bought a converter from the home depot that converts a 3 prong plug into a 2 prong plug. because the outlet that i use is a 2 prong only. there fore i dont think the comp. is getting enuf power

http://www.memtest.org/ has a program to test your ram. You can either make a floppy disc or a cd that runs before windows boots up. I advise making a floppy disc if you can. You should leave the program on overnight because it takes awhile to get accurate results.

And I posted in your monitor thread about the power

http://www.memtest.org/ has a program to test your ram. You can either make a floppy disc or a cd that runs before windows boots up. I advise making a floppy disc if you can. You should leave the program on overnight because it takes awhile to get accurate results.

And I posted in your monitor thread about the power

Ok i will prolly try this cept i have to use cd cux i dont have a floppy drive :rolleyes:

Not getting enough power huh!

Maybe you should just buy another PSU.

lol!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.