:o I have almost tried EVERYTHING That I know of Besides, Throwing This Computer Out MY Window..Someone PLEASE HELP ME ...
I have always Played games from games.com and had no issues, I have always checked my hotmail and had no issues NOW. I get "sorry we were unable to sign you in at this time, please try agian later 80072efd" When Trying to sign into my MSN MESSENGER, And Page cannot be displayed when Trying to Sign into Hotmail or games.com ...Someone told me to Forget about IE and download firefox, so i did , and it refuses every site I try to go to , Im connected with Road Runner and had found some "bad" things previously, mugly,websearch,look2me,bookedspace and removed them all but i am still expierencing ALOT of POP ups , Especially @ Games.com that i never had and all of a sudden do now . This is a family Computer , so not to sure whats going on PLEASE HElP. Thank You very Much If this Post alread exists then The solution Given HASNT WORKED:(( .....PLZ HELP Thank You
Destiny

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

:o I have almost tried EVERYTHING That I know of Besides, Throwing This Computer Out MY Window..Someone PLEASE HELP ME ...
I have always Played games from games.com and had no issues, I have always checked my hotmail and had no issues NOW. I get "sorry we were unable to sign you in at this time, please try agian later 80072efd" When Trying to sign into my MSN MESSENGER, And Page cannot be displayed when Trying to Sign into Hotmail or games.com ...Someone told me to Forget about IE and download firefox, so i did , and it refuses every site I try to go to , Im connected with Road Runner and had found some "bad" things previously, mugly,websearch,look2me,bookedspace and removed them all but i am still expierencing ALOT of POP ups , Especially @ Games.com that i never had and all of a sudden do now . This is a family Computer , so not to sure whats going on PLEASE HElP. Thank You very Much If this Post alread exists then The solution Given HASNT WORKED:(( .....PLZ HELP Thank You
Destiny

I would get everybody to save everything & Format & reinstall Windows fresh & new. Problem solved swiftly.

Hi Destiny, welcome to DaniWeb :D

If you're still having problems with this, please follow the suggestions and instructions in the links below. If you need additional help after that, please start a new thread in the Virus forum.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.