Ok so i have followed some tutorial online how to do it. first i amde sure my LAN was anabled for sharing. it was. the i mad sure the printer was. it was. then i added a printer to the compueer that is going to do the sending. yes the stuff is installed. so i tried to send some doc. but it always said they were in transfer but they never acually printed. any suggestions?

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by tayspen

Ok so i have followed some tutorial online how to do it. first i amde sure my LAN was anabled for sharing. it was. the i mad sure the printer was. it was. then i added a printer to the compueer that is going to do the sending. yes the stuff is installed. so i tried to send some doc. but it always said they were in transfer but they never acually printed. any suggestions?

It should work very easily, especially if you installed a network printer on the client computers. If you have problems it could be something in the printer preferences on the client computer, but who knows for sure without being there.

It should work very easily, especially if you installed a network printer on the client computers. If you have problems it could be something in the printer preferences on the client computer, but who knows for sure without being there.

I got it thanks any ways

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.