Ok so i have followed some tutorial online how to do it. first i amde sure my LAN was anabled for sharing. it was. the i mad sure the printer was. it was. then i added a printer to the compueer that is going to do the sending. yes the stuff is installed. so i tried to send some doc. but it always said they were in transfer but they never acually printed. any suggestions?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Ok so i have followed some tutorial online how to do it. first i amde sure my LAN was anabled for sharing. it was. the i mad sure the printer was. it was. then i added a printer to the compueer that is going to do the sending. yes the stuff is installed. so i tried to send some doc. but it always said they were in transfer but they never acually printed. any suggestions?

It should work very easily, especially if you installed a network printer on the client computers. If you have problems it could be something in the printer preferences on the client computer, but who knows for sure without being there.

It should work very easily, especially if you installed a network printer on the client computers. If you have problems it could be something in the printer preferences on the client computer, but who knows for sure without being there.

I got it thanks any ways

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.