for the past couple of days i have been trying to download a critical update but as yet i've not been able to
the prob is error code21457942402(0x80070002)
i don,t know if it is to do with b.i.t.s or a missing active x windows update file is missing
when i go into computer management, bits is in auto, but when i try to start it, it won't, can anyone help me with this problem, if you need more info please let me know

silverfocks

for the past couple of days i have been trying to download a critical update but as yet i've not been able to
the prob is error code21457942402(0x80070002)
i don,t know if it is to do with b.i.t.s or a missing active x windows update file is missing
when i go into computer management, bits is in auto, but when i try to start it, it won't, can anyone help me with this problem, if you need more info please let me know

silverfocks

found a solution on this site, after hours of trolling through pages of fixes
solution finally eas to simply un then reistall sp2, at the moment things seem to be going ok

silverfocks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.