I still dont get the drill with VLC,quite common,Its so a simple player
[said with all respect]

Pls am a new member and with less experience than u guys, but how do i get the download on Registry Mechanic.
i seem to be having a problem with one of my system files.
Thanks in advance.

I still dont get the drill with VLC,quite common,Its so a simple player
[said with all respect]

sittas87 VLC is common because that you don't need to install codecs to watch DivX files or Xvid files and it can play with subtitle files.

i believe malwarebytes' anti malware ant superantispyware are some of the best free antiviruses available

sittas87 VLC is common because that you don't need to install codecs to watch DivX files or Xvid files and it can play with subtitle files.

Ooops,didnt even know that,probably cos I never had interest in downloading it.Thanks

Pls am a new member and with less experience than u guys, but how do i get the download on Registry Mechanic.
i seem to be having a problem with one of my system files.
Thanks in advance.

If you wanna download Registry Mechanic go here.Its version 8

Schrink Pic.

at: http://www.onthegosoft.com/
It's Free and works great

Automatically resize photos for email, instant messenger and web uploads

Attach dozens of photos to emails without any problems. Upload to your blog or website in seconds, and share with your friends instantly!
Shrink Pic automatically detects when you send photos by email, Instant Messenger or web browser and compresses them for you. There's no need to make duplicates and resize - it all happens instantly, when you send photos.

dont have time for links but,

Photo converter: advanced batch converter

this make it so if you have a picture you would like to upload to the internet you can use this to change the format to make it compatible.

video converter: ps3 video 9
this makes any video playable on your playstation 3 system.

antivirus/antispyware/antihack: AhnLab V3 Internet Security 2007 Platinum.

easy and simple just the way i like it (fast too)

antispyware: spyware doctor

very speedy and finds tons of spyware even if its the lowest threat.

torrent downloader: utorrent

in my opinion it's the best one out there

messanger: xfire

mainly for the use of chating during games but can be used casualy too

video maker/editor: sony vegas pro

it is very hard to use but it has the best stuff

graphic/picture editor: paint

paint is the best one...

magic converter:converts movies in any format to any output format.
Very user friendly,quick to use.Try it youll love it

these is a correct statement I used to these strategy but know I just use dvix for it

got hold of vlc but didnt install it.im doing what flaco's doing usin divx

WTF?

tick tick..
does any body know,
where can i get
java media framework?

thanking u

How about using google?

By clicking the second link you would find this

G,day,
Top of my list is McAfee Site Advisor I put it on every pc that comes in for repairs.
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :)
Trend Micro Internet Security
openofficeis the leading open-source office software suite for word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, graphics, databases and more. It is available in many languages and works on all common computers
HijackthisA general homepage hijackers detector and remover

Hi,
A Really very good informative thread. Thanks for sharing that.
Andy

Hi,
A Really very good informative thread. Thanks for sharing that.
Andy

You're welcome mate

http://www.nliteos.com/

Nlite lets you customize your OS install. I've used it a few times and its well thought out and very intuitive.

Program,games, freeware,shareware,trial ,antivirus, arcade, PC game's, Webmaster, Work, Other, Training Practice, Calculater, Accountancy, Office Tools,3d modelling,Playstation game's,Xbox game's,Arcade Game's,AntiSpyware,Linux ,Mac,Windows,Microsoft Software,etc...
http://downpanel.com

Program,games, freeware,shareware,trial ,antivirus, arcade, PC game's, Webmaster, Work, Other, Training Practice, Calculater, Accountancy, Office Tools,3d modelling,Playstation game's,Xbox game's,Arcade Game's,AntiSpyware,Linux ,Mac,Windows,Microsoft Software,etc...
http://downpanel.com

hum! i think that one has a little iffieeeee content as we are posting only free or shareware !

HI guys

Can someone tell me where I can download Norton Ghost for free if possible. Or any other HD clone that is very accurate. Thanks in advance

Sittas

HI guys

Can someone tell me where I can download Norton Ghost for free if possible. Or any other HD clone that is very accurate. Thanks in advance

Sittas

i don't think Chost is offered for free ,good things come to those who purchase! I don't know of any good free ones ,but others might

Thanks anyways, I got hold of one

Cheers

here's a few freeware programs

clean up: ccleaner
compression: 7-zip
7-zip is free, fast, easy to use and supports a ton of file formats
another compressor is peazip, based on the 7-zip engine also supports a ton of formats and is easy to use.

CCleaner, of course, is an excellent cleaning resource. I use it often, coupled with RegSeeker to delete old registry entries and temporary files. RegSeeker has tons of uses and options, even some Windows tweaking.

I have found the actual 7-Zip File Manager to be one of the most stable, clean, and useful of compressors and extractors. I've tried 7-Zip derivatives and some "can-read-and-extract-everything" apps, but I've always come across some kind of issue or negative effect on my system that turns me away.

JKDefrag is my best friend, and the absolute greatest free defragging utility ever, along with some other cleaner uses. Don't forget to grab the GUI app as well.

foobar2000 is my definite choice for music-players (if you're willing to take a little time to explore its uses), and everything changed when I found VLC media player. Their recent UI overhaul was a welcome change.

Additionally, MediaCoder, AbiWord, GIMP, IrfanView, ImgBurn, and InfraRecorder are very useful. Don't overlook them.

Yeah i agree. 7 zip is great, especially if you use opensource as it does tar and tar.bz2 as well as being able to extract .isos (useful for nliting etc...)

K-Lite codec pack is handy

And ATF and CCleaner for tidying things up.

hi guys, Anyone know where I can download a dvd decoder to work with windows media player so I can play dvd's.At the moment I can not play dvd's thru my dvdrom on my puter oh & by the way I wolud prefer a free d/load as I think 14.95 is a bit much. to pay yes I know mr scrooge

my lock box is a good one to try by the way

Anti-virus: Avira Personal
Audio editor: Audacity
Defragmenter: Auslogics Disk Defrag
Email: Thunderbird
All-in-one utility: BoostSpeed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.