Rite now my com is in the state where it continue to loop at DOS....when i entered the bios mode it shows that the primary IDE doesnt detect my hard disk....So how do i go on about in fixing this problem.....and could anyone tell what the real problem is? please guys...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Rite now my com is in the state where it continue to loop at DOS....when i entered the bios mode it shows that the primary IDE doesnt detect my hard disk....So how do i go on about in fixing this problem.....and could anyone tell what the real problem is? please guys...

Change the power connector buddy, if this doesnt solve the problem change the IDE Cable.

Is the jumper set on primary master.

Also, check the drive on another computer and see if it's working.

Why dont u people reply, we waste our time come here and try to answer ur questions and u people wont even bother to reply

Why dont u people reply, we waste our time come here and try to answer ur questions and u people wont even bother to reply

Dude, calm down. This is voluntary help forum. People can reply if/as they choose to.

Dude, calm down. This is voluntary help forum. People can reply if/as they choose to.

s goldeagle i agree with u, but their replies will help others who have got the same problems

s goldeagle i agree with u, but their replies will help others who have got the same problems

That is true. But we can't control when ppl reply, can we? ;)

That is true. But we can't control when ppl reply, can we? ;)

Ok its upto them, but we will continue helping others

Ok its upto them, but we will continue helping others

Yep. That's what we all are here for...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.