When I try to open IE I double click it and it does nothing. My opera works fine. Anyone know why this would happen. If I do a system restore to 5 days ago it will open but when it takes the microsoft updates it wont open anymore. Any ideas?

When I try to open IE I double click it and it does nothing. My opera works fine. Anyone know why this would happen. If I do a system restore to 5 days ago it will open but when it takes the microsoft updates it wont open anymore. Any ideas?

are you using the shortcut found in your desktop? if yes try to run the IE starting from start-> programs->IE. if it doesb't work. Find html file in your hard disk and doubl click or enter after selecting it and try to type a URL (web) that you want to visit. If the same problem continues... You may get a solution by reinstall the IE. First remove the IE, by running the "regedit" and then install once more form CD or some other source.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.