when I open an email,It comes this warning. "A Run time Error has occurred. Do you wish to Debug? Line:0 Error 'sp' is undefined.

what should I do for this problem? pls sove my trouble.

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by wileysutton

You usually get it on corrupted plugins. Are you using any spam killer software, what is the program that you use for e-mail Outlook Express or you just use web-mail?

And again:

Are you using any spam killer software, what is the program that you use for e-mail Outlook Express or you just use web-mail?

Yep, gotta answer gemini4's questions, too, or there's no way anyone can help.

I use webroot spy sweeper soft ware and I clean it every three days. also I use web-mail.

Thank You gemini4 and Inky for your support

If you disable script debugging in IE (are you using IE or another browser) does the message then open?

To disable script debugging in IE: Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced. Disable script debugging (check next to this). Display a notification about every script error (no check next to this).

You might also want to disable 3rd party browser extensions in Internet Options/Advanced.

If you disable script debugging in IE (are you using IE or another browser) does the message then open?

To disable script debugging in IE: Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced. Disable script debugging (check next to this). Display a notification about every script error (no check next to this).

it solved my problem extremely thank you very much.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.