when i am switching on my laptop its showing starting windows but not proceeding after that i tried the option of repairs recommended and it found the problem your computer was unable to start and it resolved the problem and my laptop started but the other day i had same problem and when i tried repairs option it found the problem but its showing cannot repair automatically and when i clicked send information it showed try removing camera or portable music player and restart.my speakers were connectd to my laptop i removed and restarted still my laptop did not start.can this problem be resolved?what is the problem?and what i have to do to resolve it?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Do you have the OS or restore Disk? If so, it may just be quicker and easier to just reinstall the OS.

right now i dont hav cd for os and neither its showing in the laptop.i have windows 7 so cn i insert any os cd?or is it necessary that i must have windows7 os cd?and if i with this solution will the problem be resolved?

right now i dont hav cd for os and neither its showing in the laptop.i have windows 7 so cn i insert any os cd?or is it necessary that i must have windows7 os cd?and if i with this solution will the problem be resolved?

You do not have to reinstall the same OS on that computer. If you have a Windows XP CD, for example, you could install that on that hardware.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.