OK first off I would like to say that Im new and have no idea where to post this. Second I would like to state my problem.

For some reason I have not been able to load up my Task Manager. I know the shortcut(Ctrl+Alt+Delete) I press it and nothing shows. Please give me some help asap.

~Regards~
Chuck_007

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

try opening it by right clicking on the task bar at the bottom of your desk top and clicking on 'task manager' there.

try opening it by right clicking on the task bar at the bottom of your desk top and clicking on 'task manager' there.

Ok done but it still wont open. Is taskmanager a application? If so would I be able to redownload it?

task manager is part of windows, so you could possibly reinstall/repair your windows software, which might solve the problem. i'm a newbie so maybe you'd be better off getting professional help, one website worth a look is www.registrybot.com where they offer a free scan of your computer, see what you think. good luck!

its malware that doing it most likely download Hi-jack This and post the log under viriuses and other nasties forum

its malware that doing it...

Quite possible; the inabilty to run Task Manager is one of the known symptoms of certain malicious infections.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.