My computer can't work normally now. A few days ago, I logged in my PC and enterred the desktop, the blue screen suddenly happened. I tried to restart the PC several times, but I failed. I enterred the safe mode and scanned the system, the result reported that the PC was safe. I tried to pull out the memory stick and used an eraser to clear the connecting finger. However, it didn't work as well. I even took apart my PC and cleared the computer fan. What the hell should I do now?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

That code is reporting what is normally (and in your case would be ) a software error, likely a driver because the system worked in safe mode. May I suggest that you force another bluescreen and read the faulting module (likely a .sys file), or download a file called BluescreenViewer.exe and load the latest files in Windows\Minidump into it - that will give you the faulting software module.

Try the following:

Boot into Safe Mode, then

• Click "Start"
  • Select "Control Panel"
  • For View by, select "Small Icons" (or Large Icons)
  • Click "System"
  • Click "Advanced System Settings"
  • Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...? Click, "Yes"
  • Click "Advanced" tab
  • Under "Startup and Recovery", click "Settings"
  • Under "System failure", uncheck "Automatically restart"
  • Click "OK"
  • Click "OK"
  • Reboot computer.

If it successfully boots, you may see an error message which should help you identify what is causing the error.

plz restore u are system form safe mode.

Hardware incompatibility and driver issues may cause this error. I suffered from this problem a few monthes ago. But I solved it through re-installing my system.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.