Are there any Windows PowerTools (TweakUI in particular) for Microsoft Windows Professional x64 edition?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I have the same problem as UncleXNL in that thread. My icons need to be rebuilt, and I can only do this with TweakUI. Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable installing beta software from an unknown source, especially when it has never been recognized by Microsoft but is supposedly from Microsoft.

However, it is good to know that at least MS is working on it - perhaps it will be relased soon. I have hope.

Are there any Windows PowerTools (TweakUI in particular) for Microsoft Windows Professional x64 edition?

Yes, 64 bit TweakUI can be found here.

A list of all 64bit prgs can be found here. :)

EDIT: Damned, the hoempage of TweakUI64bit is down but I will send it to your email address! I use it since months and it's working perfect! :)

I have tweak ui x64 version, the reason I got it was to use its facility to get rid of the "is shortcut" arrows. However I can not for the life of me find the command that will do this. Am I stuck with those pesky arrows forever.
Cheers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.