sry im not sure if this should go somewhere else, but i was wondering where you would edit your sound information. whenever my speakers play a sound the sound echos a lot and makes certain sounds very fuzzy. im not sure if their set to echo or what but where would i check this out. i have XP

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

sry im not sure if this should go somewhere else, but i was wondering where you would edit your sound information. whenever my speakers play a sound the sound echos a lot and makes certain sounds very fuzzy. im not sure if their set to echo or what but where would i check this out. i have XP

There are many possibilities, depending upon the sound card you have and what level of software that you have installed. On-board sound (AC '97), for example, varies widely. A $15 sound card comes with minimal software. A SoundBlaster Live! Value Edition OEM will have a vastly different software bundle than a full-package Audigy 2. For this reason we need to know more details on your system overall, as well as which sound card and supporting software that you have on your system.

k ill post back tomorrow im not sure so ill ask my dad, its 1 am now so im not waking him up haha

Or go to your control panel, click Sounds-Advanced, then try messing with them until ur sound clears out a bit.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.