I am using Mozella Thunderbird and would like to send an e-mail with the picture showing up with the mail just as I had composed it by adding the picture to the letter itself using Insert as opposed to using Attachment. Right now the incoming letter always shows the photo as an attachment removing it from the letter itself and requiring one to open it as an attachment. How can I transmit a letter containing a photo and have it open up with the photo intact?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

format the email using HTML and not plain text. I dont use thunderbird, so i cant help youwith specifics. I coul give you directions for outlook express if you so wish.

Thanks for the fast reply. Afraid Outlook Express won't help much either as I am really committed to Thunderbird. Have tried sending HTML plus to no avail. Have found I can do it by forming the whole thing in Word Perfect and then sending that as an attachment; but would still prefer doing the whole thing in Thunderbird.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.