Today after instally SpySweeper in order to clean up to poker pop-ups, I went to start up internet explorer. It was working fine then 10 minutes later it just stopped working. I restarted and restarted the brower but nothing ever changed unless i restarted to the computer. The strange thing was that AIM remained connected thoughout the issues. So i figured I'd google to problem on my laptop, at which the internet was working flawlessly. Thinking i had found the problem being the W32.Baster.Worm., i anxiously ran the fixer, but to my surprise, the fixer informed me that no such virus was on my computer. So basically I NEED HELP!