Does anyone know how to stop this process?

It sits in Windows8_OS/Windows/System32/SleepStudy and builds multiple .ETL files in a ScreenOn sub folder

The files can be deleted but the folders cannot.

Contributors
Replies
Views
1 Month
Discussion Span
Last Post by john_194

I can't see anything that allows me to turn sleepstudy off or remove it

That's correct. As you read priors you find that another app had locked the folder you want gone. The problem is now "what is that app?" I can't know since I don't run your PC.

It appears safe mode and clean boot didn't work out so go nuclear and boot up any current Linux OS and delete it there. Linux does not worry about Microsoft file permissions.

This is a main problem in the system of the windows especially with windows 10 and many times users face that they find difficult about to save data in the file which is on the platform of windows 10 so in this scenario users can access http://howtogethelpinwindows10.co/ and really the tips and the steps posted in the site are amazing that users himself or herself spread positive word of mouth publicity after analyzing and getting tips from them.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.