Hi folks...
I hope someone can help me..
I'm having a really weird problem. My internet connection is fine and i can access all websites, but i can't access www.freepop.co.kr
This website is the only website i can't access..
Actually I wasn't able to access the website about 2 days ago..
but I could access it yesterday..
Very annoyingly, i can't access it again... not anymore..

I live in B.C. and i'm using shaw cable internet. Also, I have a router.
2 computers are connected to the router, and neither computer can access the website.

Plz give me a shout if you have any suggestion to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by meleo

That's odd. Is there any possiblity that the site was down when you tried to access it?

I asked many of my friends to access the site at the same time if it is down or shut down while I tried to access it..... the site was find.. I was the only one couldn't access.. :sad:

I have the exact same problem, except it's about another site. I still can't figure it out, and I'm beginning to get really irritated...

I recently found a situation with a customer's site...she was using Comcast in the US. There was one javascript I had not yet migrated to the site and until I did, she could not see her site...perhaps that site you are trying to reach has a similar missing file and your shaw is just not rendering for lack of that file? Might be something totally different...but a thought...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.