Afternoon all...

Small things annoy me the most, paper cuts, splinters, Tony Blair etc...now Outlook Express, the list has ended.

When I go into my sent items folder it lays out my emails as if I've clicked 'to' at the top so as to order them alphabetically in order of the recipients address. I don't want that I want them ordered by date...but it keeps resetting.

Any ideas why is this is?

Sorry for waffling, cheers for reading

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

When I go into my sent items folder it lays out my emails as if I've clicked 'to' at the top so as to order them alphabetically in order of the recipients address. I don't want that I want them ordered by date...but it keeps resetting.

Which version of Windows? Which version of OE? This information is needed for further exploration into your problem.

It's Windows 2000

and

Outlook Express 6

And I'm 26 years old and a half

Cheers

So, are you saying that when you go to View->Customize Current View, it's set to sort by "sent" date, but still sorts by "To" instead? Have you tried setting up a new custom view and seeing what happens there?

Weirdness :eek: It's fixed itself by itself...

I came in this morning and went to sent items and then headed straight for the sent button as has become habit.

But all was normal as it was a few months ago before the trouble began.

This place is amazing thankyou!!!

Weird indeed.

Looks like the Software Gremlins got bored and went to find someplace else to play... :D

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.