Hey! I've had this problem ever since March that is really annoying me. Okay, I know its just a freakin' website but everytime I try to go to "Myspace" I get a blank page on Mozilla & Opera and either "Page cannot be displayed" or "Action Cancelled" on IE. I've tried deleting my cookies, my cache, passwords, history...I even downloaded this IE Fix thing, but it did not work. I tried reinstalling both. I've tried adding myspace to the numerous allowed sites lists. I've tried altering the security settings for the spyware, disabling the spyware.... We have 4 PC's in our house and it only works on my bros...but of course I can't use that one. I can access it at school, but it's still really annoying. Does anybody know how to fix this? Or even know what is wrong? Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hmm, does every other website work?

Is it possible that somehow your firewall is blocking it?

Yeah, every other website works for the most part. Some websites wont let me see graphics or smilies and the like, but that's not a big deal. It's annoying to look at "X"s or just a blank square, but at least I can view those sites. And my firewall shouldn't be blocking it...it's not on the blocked list. And when I disable the firewall it still doesn't work. I was thinking maybe it was port problem or something like that, but I have no idea what that is!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.