ok im not sure if this is where i should report my problem but yahoo is not letting me delete any emails or mark them as spam or move them or anything it will only let me view them and its not showing my yahoo avatar so i tried to delete the emails on another computer and it worked so i think it might be a virus what can i do anyone who might have the slightest idea please reply

anyone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can i do. Do you know if its a virus anything please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? I Mean If You Dont Know Anything At Least Tell Me Dont Just Sit There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.