I dug my old PC out of the closet for my kids, it currently running Win95 and can’t be updated because of the OS. Are there any recommendations for Spy ware removal and blocker?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

it currently running Win95 and can’t be updated because of the OS.

what are you refering to when you say can't be upgraded because of the OS,win95 is the OS , I know there are missing MSVBVM60.DLL file messeages, when trying to run programs like cwshredder and hijackthis ,on win95 and win98 , If you get such message you can download the file here

Microsoft has dropped support for 95, he means, they plan the same this year for ME and 98. I am still using ALL three, as it happens now. My Win95 Micron came with Norton and I use AOL' member's protection. If they don't go online, won't matter though. You could still work with digital photos, etc.
Since the software for this forum lists similar threads but doesn't point out the date, I neglected to check...good example of a flaw I think should be fixed here...archive some EARLY sections! haha
BILL

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.