When I try to watch it I got a blue screen and PC crashes up top it says " IRQL_LESS_GREATER_OR_NOT_EQUAL" then below it says "cmusys.exe IRQ base (numbersHERE)____IRQ (numbersHERE) date" and last line says memory dump and counts up from 0 till I decide to reset. I also get this error when trying to watch regular DVD's store bought or downloaded both give the same error.

I narrowed it down to Windows media player 10/11beta/and classic, DVD's etc play fine with my VLC media player but I wish I could get windows media player not to lock up my PC the way it does, I have a K-Lite Codec package FULL never had a problem till just now with these two types of videos.

I have the same problem but sometimes without the bsod. It just restarts or just barely flashes the screen. It has only just started happening recently so I have no idea what's up.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.