:confused: For some reason the computer starts up and has sound for a min or 2 but then i get a error message saying there was a error in memory (0X74f2780 Memory 0X00000000) and the sound doesn't work after that. it cant even find the sound card im really confused :confused: can anyone help me please on how to resolve this problem. Thank You
Did this start after a M$ automatic update? There are several references to this being the problem related to that error code. The work around for this is to turn off automatic updates, reboot, then manually go to windows updates and install the updates, turn on automatic updates, reboot.
I have the same problem. I was downloading my windows updates, but then I left it on for two hours and there was no progress. Unfortunately now I can't use the computer without leaving the error message open. Any Suggestions?
Hey try dowmloading any anti-spyware and run a scan in safe mode.
Hi. Try this following. This solved the problem for my friend.
Perform these steps leaving the svchost crash dialog open.
1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.
2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".
3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.
4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.
5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic". Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.
6. Repeat the above steps with the other service: Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS)
Step 4: Re-register Windows Update components and Clear the corrupted Windows Update temp folder
1. Click on Start and then click Run,
2. In the open field type "REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL" (without quotation marks) and press Enter.
3. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in WUAPI.DLL succeeded" message, click OK.
4. Please repeat these steps for each of the following commands:
After the above steps are finished. Sicne temporary folder of Windows Update may be corrupted. We can refer to the following steps to rename this folder that
1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.
net stop WuAuServ
(note, you might need to reboot before the net stop command will work)
2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.
3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to SDold.
4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.
net start WuAuServ
Visit This site for more help www.swigartconsulting.blogs.com/tech_blender/
Hope this helps