Sir,
I recieve the Error "Generic host Process for WIN32".It shows this error after around 20-30 mins i start my PC.Due to this My net gets disconnected PC gets Stuck up and Sounds are dead always:!: .I am attaching the image i get after getting the error.plzz help me if u need any more info plzzz tell me i'll provide it to u if possible..Thnx in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sir,
I recieve the Error "Generic host Process for WIN32".It shows this error after around 20-30 mins i start my PC.Due to this My net gets disconnected PC gets Stuck up and Sounds are dead always:!: .I am attaching the image i get after getting the error.plzz help me if u need any more info plzzz tell me i'll provide it to u if possible..Thnx in advance.

All you’ve got to do is to close port 135 and 445. So here’s what you’ve got to do:

How to close port 445

Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) by clicking Start menu, and then click the Run icon.
In the small box that Opens, type: regedit then click the OK button.
The Registry Editor will now have opened…
Locate the following key in the registry:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters
In the right-hand side of the window find an option called TransportBindName.
Double click that value, and then delete the default value, thus giving it a blank value.

How to close port 135
The you must now navigate to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\OLE
You will see there is a String Value called: EnableDCOM
Set the value to: N (it should currently be Y)
Close the Registry Editor.
Shutdown and Restart your computer.

worked for me !!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.