As a newbie to forums, was my thread ok? Was it descriptive enough?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

As a newbie to Forums, you probably don't realise that this question should be asked in the thread you refer to. "My thread" probably means a lot to you, and so it should. But to those reading the forum, it can be simply just another one of a long line of threads that have been read, and they'd have to go hunting to work out just what you're talking about.

As a newbie to Forums, you probably don't realise that this question should be asked in the thread you refer to. "My thread" probably means a lot to you, and so it should. But to those reading the forum, it can be simply just another one of a long line of threads that have been read, and they'd have to go hunting to work out just what you're talking about.

Catweazle, Could you refer to my other "Thread" concerning ACPI clash & PCI network card. I thought i had been quite descriptive in my message but as yet no one has replied!!! :cry:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.