ok hi,i have this wierd problem that i cant solve by myself can anyone help me please? ok here it is.I had a time when i reinstaled my windows and split my hard drive so i can have one part for system stuff and the other for junk(movies,games,music.ect.)so the system part which is now drive C i made 5 Gigabytes.yeah i know it was dumb.and the other for like 75.and now when i go to reinstall my windows and u know get rid of all the the two created drives and then use the free unpartitioned space to make one big one again.because the system/little one ran out of space even tho i installed everything on the big one.and now i cant format,delete or anything with the little part.its driving me nuts.can anyone help?give any suggestions?thks

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

hmm, Partition Logic is good prog, but it has limitations due to that it's free. IMO It's better to get an another 3d party partitioning prog for example partition magic or disk director. they have a good feature set and they are more reliable.
as for me i use disk director.

I use partition magic also but all he is wanting is to repartition into one.

I use partition magic also but all he is wanting is to repartition into one.

YES ALL I WANT IS THE PRTITION BACK INTO ONE BECAUSE I GOT AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE.AND NO NEED FOR THE SPLIT HARD DRIVE.AND PLUS ITS CAUSING ME PROBLEMS.IS THERE ANY FREE PROGRAM OR SOMETHING THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME?

thks for trying.

Have you tried the one in the link i posted it is free.use the image burn link to burn it to CD or you can make a floppy.

Have you tried the one in the link i posted it is free.use the image burn link to burn it to CD or you can make a floppy.

yes i am trying it right now i'll let let know about results.thnks.

ok I burned the thing to a cd that I downloaded from the site.and Im not sure what to do but I set it to boot from cd when windows loads up then it does and a bunch of like stuff comes up as if the windows were loading up like all the words and stuff on the black screen ad nthen it stops and nothing happens? what am i doing wrong?

Did you read and understand the instructions?

yes tt4n's insrtuction helped and i got it.thank you.it was very easy and simple.and now im happy.everything is back to normal.

Please take a look to Paragon products ; they are top for anything related to HD and partioning ; products there are relatively EXPANSIVE but their Tech support is OUTSTANDING ; it's highly recommended by myself (just a usual PC common user windows XP )

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.