Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Every so often, ill get a forwarded email from a friend that would included some pictures with corresponding text to match that picture that was probably created in Outlook or whatever.
Now when I click in Hotmail to forward this email to other friends, the formating of the original email has now been lost, and the attached pictures are placed at the bottom of the field. Thus the email that i am sending to my friends doesn't make a whole lot of sense as the intended format is lost.
I've looked around in all the options and settings in Hotmail but cant seem to find any solution.

I don't think Hotmail did this before...

What gives?

Thanks,

Paul

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue.

Every so often, ill get a forwarded email from a friend that would included some pictures with corresponding text to match that picture that was probably created in Outlook or whatever.
Now when I click in Hotmail to forward this email to other friends, the formating of the original email has now been lost, and the attached pictures are placed at the bottom of the field. Thus the email that i am sending to my friends doesn't make a whole lot of sense as the intended format is lost.
I've looked around in all the options and settings in Hotmail but cant seem to find any solution.

I don't think Hotmail did this before...

What gives?

Thanks,

Paul

Bump:p

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.