Hi,
This is somewhat of a cosmetic problem, but it bothers me.
I recently installed NetZero HiSpeed, and all is working except the % toolbar. It is always stuck on 100%, although acceleration is working.

Here is what I observed. If I go to Task Manager and Processes, and END Explorer.Exe process, I lose my icons and desktop, but the % bar works fine??
This baffles me.
Essentially:
End Explorer.exe process and the problem is fixed(although no icons, etc......
I have tried to reinstall XP(don't know if I did it right?
What do you suggest? Please help. This is bugging me.
George

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Why don't you get high speed something else. Seriously what area do you live in city/state.

In task manager... go to file>new task(run...)>type "explorer.exe">click run and youre shell would appear.

Hi kirill,
You have posted a response to a very old post, it has not been actioned since Jul 6th, 2004.
Maybe someone will be looking for an answer to their problem and find your post and it may assist them but I don't think the OP will benefit any more .

Hi kirill,
You have posted a response to a very old post, it has not been actioned since Jul 6th, 2004.
Maybe someone will be looking for an answer to their problem and find your post and it may assist them but I don't think the OP will benefit any more .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.