How do you minimize a user login?

Hi guys & girls!!!

Ok, here's my problem. I need to run a BOT for my game but it reads off pixels which is what makes it un-detectable because it acts out the mouse & keyboard. I can only run the BOT when I am away from the computer so it can do its thing for hours on end. Basically I want to know if I can minimize a user login on the same machine under a different account so I can still use my computer under a different login while the BOT does its thing in the background under a minimized active account.

I hope you understand what I mean :P

My computer should be able to handle this if it's possible.

Comp specs: Intel core duo @ 2.13 Ghz, 2 GB ram 667, NVIDIA 7950 512 mb DDR3 memory.

All help appreciated, thx!!!

- d2legitgod

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

using the windows key and L to switch between users with out logging off, might work ,i do it when burning dvd and downloading from p2p,

using the windows key and L to switch between users with out logging off, might work ,i do it when burning dvd and downloading from p2p,

I tried this but the problem is when you Windows+L it pauses all application process even though they are still open. I guess there is no way to do this without software?

- d2legitgod

I tried this but the problem is when you Windows+L it pauses all application process even though they are still open. I guess there is no way to do this without software?

- d2legitgod

hello as i write this the other user on this computer is burning a dvd with clone dvd with out any interruption, because i used the windows key a L to change to my user ,I guess what you are trying to do is different and i have no answer for you sorry .

Hello.

I do the same thing I use my screen name which is administrators and i start process up there burning CDs checking computers and I put on music and when I switch users none of that stops and when another user logs on the music keeps playing and all my process do there thing all day.
Tech TJ

How do you minimize a user login?

did some searching and i do believe what you want to do is impossible!

did some searching and i do believe what you want to do is impossible!

Omg, this was my worse fear :(

I think I have to use software to do this like virtual PC which runs a computer inside your computer :O

Thx guys.

Or perhaps do a remote desktop login to your own machine, from one user to another, and run the app in THAT window....

Or perhaps do a remote desktop login to your own machine, from one user to another, and run the app in THAT window....

is that really possible!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.