I reinstalled windows onto my C drive which is fine. However when THAT screen popped up for me to select which drive and to where and if I want to delete etc.....well previously I had the C drive partitioned so (in my eyes I had a C/D drive) then I had another hard drive I called the F: drive dedicated to movies, baby pictures, personal info etc. Well apparently when I was at THAT screen I selected D: drive to delete BUT when the installation was complete to my complete NERVOUS BREAKDOWN it was in actuality the other hard drive F: drive that got deleted.

Now you all know the next question......how can I get it back? I have looked into (online) recovery data programs, undelete programs, etc.......but it either cost money (duh..hoping I could find a free version of something)or it does nothing for me.

The last resort is to pay someone to recover the data.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I think you answered your own question.

It might not what you want to hear but i think you will need to get some rpofessional help on this one. Lets just hope it doesnt cost you too much. Do let us know how it goes though.

Raj

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.