For some reason I was looking for hackers to do some legal ethical hacking jobs.Someone recommended me this site <SNIP> they are hardcore hackers and I have heard good things about them,but the question is; how safe is to hire hackers?They will know everything about the network and it could be very risky, on the other side only a hackers can protect our network in that level which is actually desired.-

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I would not risk it. The major antivirus software companies won't employ a virus writer, so why risk your system ?

Denis

I would not risk it. The major antivirus software companies won't employ a virus writer, so why risk your system ?

Denis

As long as you can get along with them I think they are o.k.Real security only could be achieved by hackers.
In the very same way,- only a virus writer knows how to circumvent the anti-virus protection.

thread closed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.