Hi

My friend and i have got the Synamtec PcAnywhere, and we are having problems connecting to eachother.

I am thinking that it may not be working because i live in Gibraltar (south tip of Spain) and my friend lives in Madrid (North of Spain), i dont know if its not working because my friend is too far away...but if any of u guys know plz let me know :)

And also i have been told about a program called putty which is also used to connect into other computers....if any of u guys know where i can download it, i would rlly appriciate it

Thank You for your time

CaptainMack

problems connecting eh? do you guys both have routers? if so, that's prolly it right there. you will need to port foward 5631. also make sure the little computer screen with a check mark is visible in the system tray on the host.

putty. did you try googling it? btw the primary use for putty is for logging into ssh sessions on *nix and maybe some telnet sessoins on windows.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.