I work in a sphere of food production and have a question...what innovative methods of disinfection do you know?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I thought for food you don't let it get infected! Where is this so I can avoid your products!

While it's true that the news keeps saying that you can't get infected from food, we are being super duper careful anyways.

Although restaurants are currently available for outdoor service where we live, we are avoiding restaurants completely. This includes restaurant delivery!! There have just been too many articles in the news about sick restaurant employees returning to work because they need the income right now, and we just don't want to risk it when there are healther food options available.

We have been ordering all our groceries from Instacart and sanitizing all packages with a homemade spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol before letting them in the house.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.