the more traffic u get , the more money u will get from adsense
however, it is always easier to say than to do , to do it well in particularly

Yeah, google adsense makes you money and my blog affiliate rocks getting traffic and earn something per day. Watch out for my post next time to get my check and post it here.

Cheers,
Julius

I won't dreamed of making money through Adsense until my site has solid backlink and traffic
i still has a long way to go

I do ,but really bad
causz i am quite new here

$60 a month is not that bad. got 6 sites and earning $40 a month with a lot of hard work.

Is there somebody who can help me find a software to automate my content network advertising? I need to collect websites indexed in the top 10 of search engines with adsense in them for a specific keyword.

build a good website, put adsense on it
people click and I earn money :D

My question is...How do you do it????

Will I make money when my traffic improves?

I have tried to place the ads according to the gurus and google, however I think I need a fair bit more traffic to get things really going...

I am creating unique content so I get picked up by the search engines, creating links out there, and all the usual stuff...

Can someone just tell me if I get more traffic, will I make more money with google??

It's going to take you time to develop it so be patient. You need a website that gains ALOT of traction and a lot of hits each day. I'd say you need 1000+ visitors a day probably to make any part time income that is noticeable but I'm not 100% sure.

A couple ways to do this... 1. get a wordpress site going and blog blog blog, get links, promote the hell out of it, get a list going, and keep building traffic... or 2. get a unique site going like a forum site or hobby enthusiast site, social network, or something that you can develop some type of online community. Some people make sites that have all sorts of free stuff they giveaway so they get hits, etc etc... so many ideas to do this..! but it will take a lot of work.

It can be done but I've never had the patience to see it through.. yet. It may very well be worth it in the end though!

I average about 0.24.5 cents per click. That's about $7 for 30 clicks. There are millions of ways to get poeple to your site and earn money as well. A good way to get traffic to your site is blogs. Blogs contain so much content that search engines love them.........Here is what you do.

Look for the list of the highest priced keywords in search, go to blogger.com and start a blog about that keyword. Also, very important to list your main website URL in the blog 5 or 6 times. Say the word HEALTH INSURANCE costs $40 a click, simply write a blog about health insurance, 5 or 6 good paragraphs will do. Once you ad the adsense to your blog not only are you advertising on of the most searched keywords Google offers, but you are driving free traffic from your blog to your site.

It is also important to add any of your Blogger.com blogs to your own website, that way you will earn Adsense revenue from both sites.

I hope this helps, good luck.

Chuck
{snip}

I posted this thread ages ago and everything is great now...I do earn a good income from adsense but you have to know that my website was not made for adsense...I chose a niche that I liked and thought people needed...not what the price of the ad clicks were... If I do make another website (already have around 20) then I will concentrate on the ad click price...but if you weigh it up...

Can a high paying keyword in a small niche make as much money as a low paying keyword in a top niche?

I posted this thread ages ago and everything is great now...I do earn a good income from adsense but you have to know that my website was not made for adsense...I chose a niche that I liked and thought people needed...not what the price of the ad clicks were... If I do make another website (already have around 20) then I will concentrate on the ad click price...but if you weigh it up...

Can a high paying keyword in a small niche make as much money as a low paying keyword in a top niche?

It depends on alot of factors. CTR is the key to any site even if it is just information. I was not really in it for the money either, I was just tired of the commercialized mainstream sites. I won't name drop but some of the video sharing and social network sites are run by huge companies and people still think Tom Anderson owns and runs Myspace. After the investors took over Tom is now just a face used to attract more young people. Just make sure you keep your site your own. Try not to take too much advice from people who can't prove their claims, you would be surprised of all the "know it all" people out there who have never done anything. MOST IMPORTANT......listen to your visitors, thay are ones who decide the fate of your site.

Yeh surely you will make. I personally know a lot who are earning good. Just make sure to keep the things natural.

I agree Quibbie, there are people that give you advice and haven't done it themselvses.

And by the way, even though I am making good money, not great, my CTR is very low.

One reason I have found is that traffic from Google is not always quality. They might be coming from google images and they really only want a picture. That's happened alot with me as every page on my website has at least one picture or screenshot with alt text.

If you get real quality traffic from people actually wanting information or coming from forums, Youtube, etc then they are the clickers...

Has anyone else found this?

Just make sure to keep the things natural.

That's funny that you should say that...I am acting trying out a bookmarking and linking service that is trying to keep things natural...

Did you mean you must do everything absolutely natural or just seem to be natural like hiring a company to put 3 links out there a day?

That's funny that you should say that...I am acting trying out a bookmarking and linking service that is trying to keep things natural...

Did you mean you must do everything absolutely natural or just seem to be natural like hiring a company to put 3 links out there a day?

Sorry for being short. I thought you may get the point. I am talking about the adsense clicks. Actually there are lots of people who have joined different communities comprise of people from different countries. What they do they click on each others adsense which is ethically wrong and also against the google policy so they get banned if google identify the click patterns.

To make money with Google AdSense you need plenty of traffic coming in to your site or there won't be anyone to click the ads. Website promotion techniques, especially search engine optimization and article marketing will bring more traffic to your site. You also need to have content that will attract the ads with the highest Pay Per Click (PPC) rate that are relevant to that content. Then, you need to lay out your web pages so the ads blend in with your site. Studies have revealed that people who visit sites that contain ads that use colors that are not in harmony with the actual Web site tend to develop "ad blindness". Meaning no matter how much traffic comes into your site, chances are no one will click the ads because they'll be ignoring them. If no one clicks, you make nothing.

{snip}

I am also earn view from adsense,I know I need more update to make more money with adsense,and this time I plan to use semiautoblog content for my blog and I will add web application so that my user can see what difference from my blogs

Hello
my name is zeeshan frol karachi pakistan ple help my adsense account disable i am try new account open but open pls help my account new account open i am wait for anwer
from zeeshan
snip

My question is...How do you do it????

Will I make money when my traffic improves?

I have tried to place the ads according to the gurus and google, however I think I need a fair bit more traffic to get things really going...

I am creating unique content so I get picked up by the search engines, creating links out there, and all the usual stuff...

Can someone just tell me if I get more traffic, will I make more money with google??

I have done same and done EVERYTHING it told me to do BUT i still have not even reached €10 - or more o the point i still have not even reached €5 - Don't know what i am doing wrong - any suggstions anyone - i also joined adwords - but now just wondering only cetain types of business industries make money from them - NOT EVERYONE ......

i couldnt read through everyone elses repsonses, but yes there is money to be made, it will take months of hard work and dedication. Possibly years to really have the profits rolling in. What I do is make sure I have really good original content, a good website name, and get the word out there about your site, best of luck friends

Experience has taught me that you can't just make a few sites, stick some google ads on them and start earning lots of money.

Once you have built your sites and placed your ads you then need to spend an unsociable amount of time trying to drive traffic to your site(s).

Once you start getting a lot of traffic you should then start earning some very nice money.

If you are getting a lot of traffic but poor results from your google ads you need to have a tweak with their positioning and make sure the font, size and colours match your site.
The more your ads blend in the better their performance.

This is something that I'm looking into too because I really need to know more about it and see if I can promote my own site better.

SNIP

Not that much, but I am going to do something about it. I need to run some programs to earn cash from adsense. So currently, I am earning just about $60 per month :(

Alley

I have seen many sites clamming to earn thousand of dollars a month, but it seems strange to me as it never happened on my websites, for me earning money by adsense is a nightmare. If you have already started earning $60 a month then it is a good indication, you can try to get more traffic to get higher CTR. Good Luck.

Umit Khanna
SNIP

yeah im making around 400 USD from adsense

Its totally useless to the publishers.
For 526 clicks from 100,000 impressions got paid only $50. After that I removed it from almost every page.
So today there were 986 impressions, 3 clicks, profit of amazing $0.04!
Yes, 1.34 cents per click. I wonder what they charged advertisers for that... Minimum bids are now way higher... Just ripping off advertisers.
So the answer to your question is: Google makes money.
P.S. We need transparent system, so we can see exctly who paid for that click and what share we are getting. Besides, IMO, there must be only combined model - we have to earn from impressions as well as those are also important factors as brand or ad promoting - I mean I can react to the same ad when I see it on 10th site for 100th time... Or I can recall later "Oh, that wasn`t such a bad idea" and the next time I see it somewhere else I make a click. Both impressions even if they appeared on different sites were decision-making. So to be completely fair, we need to have at least a little for impression and more for click. Besides, if advertiser has made a poor ad, publishers suffer despite honestly delivering impressions...

i never clicked on my google ads and one day "i am banned" google just send me email that they canceled work with me, then took my last nearly 80 dollars, left me with ugly errors on every page on my sites without any noticed

hmm.. Thank you for the honest feedback. yesterday I have got 500 impressions and only 1 click $0.13, well I am not sure what others are getting. Please share your experiences.

Hi,if you earn the money traffic is key.Unique and interesting content is also important.

<snip>

Unique and interesting content attract users to come back to your site

ad sense seen to be good things for some people but is not going to great for other i got my account cancelled because they said i was doing "robot clicks" they strange is i didn't do anything,so looked around on the internet and saw that some guy got same problems,is just like if someones wants to close you google ad sense they can,if they start click on your ads like crazy google will cancel your account

commented: same content as post before - once is enough -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.