Can anyone let me know more about buying traffic and how to do that on the safe side.

Is there any buy traffic guide to follow ?

Thanks
Liana

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Buying traffic is a waste of time and resources. Often the traffic sources are not actual humans, they're bots and crawlers and the human traffic that does trickle is of the lowest quality possible because they are usually tricked into showing up and hit their back buttons pretty quickly.

Thanks
Thats the feeling i have got when i spent the $49.99 and got pings.
I guess the traffic purchase is all fraud

The site did promise traffic - but the type of traffic is another question. Another important question to potential vendors is: "Does it help drive targeted traffic to the site?"

The site did promise traffic - but the type of traffic is another question. Another important question to potential vendors is: "Does it help drive targeted traffic to the site?"

As for my case, even traffic is bad sometimes...

to be honest my friend buying traffic is a big scam .. theres nothing like buying traffic

I advise againt buying traffic at all.

I beliebe buy traffic scam fraud services are making too much money on the bad service they give to webmasters.

I think such traffic are untargeted, try out to build traffic through social media sites and optimize your websites with the right keywords.

And be patient! Building valuable traffic organically takes time. I'm sure you've heard that before. Search forums for tips on how to improve your site rank. And spend that money on advertising, rather than fraudulent traffic builders.

Hey dude it not effective so try to get organic result

I agree with most of the people answering this question. Buying traffic is a bad idea. There are many other ways to get traffic to your website and if you are willing to pay money. If you have money to burn, then buying traffic is for you, just think of all the free ways you can target traffic if only you apply some planned effort.

what kind of your site?
for my site ,paid traffice is a waste of money becuase of very low conversion
rate

liana_rock

which will help you to gain permanent back links to gain your website more natural and targeted traffic.And use all SEO techniques: Social Bookmarking,Directory Submission,link building etc. Good content help your website to improving traffic and ranking.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.